We could seriously stare at these photos ALL DAY long… take a peek! The vibes were bold colors (think bold black linens) with a mix of vintage and new… Creating this dreamy wedding inspiration! Also, anyone else have their pet as the ringbearer or considering it? This shoot has that, too, and he’s the cutest pup!
The reception tables are set with bold black linens and plates, a pop of color with our teal linen napkins, copper accents with our copper flatware and Moscow mule mugs, the mix of dried and fresh florals provide layers of texture all laid over a banquet-style table with our vintage vineyard chairs.— These vintage accents, floral installations and play on bold colors are seen throughout the ceremony, the cake and the grooms gorgeous suits.
Thank you to the participating vendors who created this dreamy, vintage inspired and AMAZING style shoot!
- Planner: Amy with A&E Events, (formally Block Weddings & Events )
- Venue: Salish Lodge & Spa
- Photographer: Autumn with Petrichor Photo
- Rentals: Grand Event Rentals
- Florist: Olivia with Floravore
- Calligrapher: Nishia with @pineappleabode (formally Pineappily Ever After)
- Desserts: Aaron with The North Bend Bakery
- Wardrobe: The Black Tux
- Wedding Bands: Green Lake Jewelry Works
- Tie Clip: Kirk Lang @faceregallery
- Brewery: Two Beers Brewery & Seattle Cider Co.
#GER #grandeventrentals #styledshoot #vintageweddinginspo #copperweddings #boldcolors #seattleeventrentals #seattleweddingrentals #seattlevendorteam #rentalshowcase #welovewhatwedo #thankyouteam